FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers, Robots In Disguise .


TRANSFORMERS 2 : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN .

This is the part where I give you a critique

and tell you to watch this movie .

But i CANT :(

BECAUSE I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET!

Arghhhhh ... this makes me really miss Corey ?!

Why you, ask ?!

Because when I was in VA,

we went to the movie theater , literally every night

and I know If I would have been in VA ,

we would have seen this opening day .

But alas,

I STILL HAVEN'T SEEEN THIS MOVIE !

What the hell ?!

And Im such a huge Transformer's fan .

So ( clears throat )

Who wants to take me out on a platonic date

to go watch this movie ?

I dont even know why I am asking

None of you cheap dudes gun wanna take me out

knowing damn well your not going to get any nookie !

Arggggghhhhhh .... i really wanna see this movie .

So, Maybe I'll just go . By myself .

Like the lame, I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment