FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PHONELESS !


Omgsh Im so fuckin dowwwwwnn

Some shit popped off ( not goin into detail )

so now My moms took the cellie

AND the House phone

My mom's always takes the cellie

but I usually dont trip becuase

I stay caking on the house phone

But now she's taken that , too

So Im STUCK in this silence ass boring house

with noooo communication

and yall know Im the biggest talker ever

so this is just really fucking depressing

Good thing the internet & TV's not gone

because then I might just pack up my shit

& run off into the distance

What sucks the most is not being able to

talk to Corey

It sucks enough being in a long-distance relationship

But not talking to him at all

I dont think I can do it !

I snuck my mom's cellie today for 10 minutes

to call Corey, and he didnt even fucking answer !

And I got in trouble for doing it ,

and I was pissed because the shit wasn;t even worth it .

So if your blowing me up ,

Dont get all offended and shit .

So basically, I think I have forgotton how to talk .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

So next time I see you ( friends w. cellies ) ,

I will take your phone, and cake with Corey the whole night long .

Till Next Blog, family !

No comments:

Post a Comment