FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day Two.

Day Two is alot worse than day one , ALOT WORSE . Imagine that . I don't really wanna blog about it . Because that would just bring pain to me . I will just try to forget all about it . I just want to put it behind me . Im already over it . Fuck you , fuck him , fuck her , fuck all yall , because yall all un-real . I fucking swear . My mind frame has forever changed after tonight . Im about to put alot more reserved, closed-in . . Im going to stop going out , doing all this extra shit . I will be home, alot more now . Im starting college in a little over a month and I dont need this . Fuck the world & all the fake ass motherfuckers who reside in it . . . Im too through . and that ends DAY TWO, ONLY 24 MORE TO GO

No comments:

Post a Comment