FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Thursday, July 2, 2009



It's stupid
Real Stupid
It's a "Guy's Video"
just girls running around
boobs bouncing
I laughed when that
girl was like
"But Drake,
you only taught us
how to stretch"
Uhm It;s basically
Tities & Basketball
Hmmmm .
And I heard Kanye directed this ?
What the fuck .
Maybe Amber Rose did,
But Not KANYE .
Not Kanye .
Drake . . .
You gun have to
step your shit up .
You , too Kanye .

No comments:

Post a Comment