FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Saturday, July 11, 2009

FUCK JAY-Z ! OLD ASS NIGGA ! hahaha

GAME DISSES JAY -Z IN SPAIN


Dont me wrong now ,

I love me some Jay Z, he's def top5

but that shit was kinda funny you gotta admit .

Game just dont giva fuck , and he mad talented .

Only bad thing I gotta say is - Why in spain ?

Do this shit in Brooklyn and I'd have the most respect for you, Game .

P.S. he said The Rockets, Mavericks, Spurs, & Cowboys all fucked Beyonce .

I can't wait to see Jay'Z's response to this shit . Ha



No comments:

Post a Comment