FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Monday, June 29, 2009

RIP MICHEAL JACKSON .

I know Im late ,
But it took a couple days .
I'll keep it short & sweet .
Wow . .
I can't believe he's really gone .
My brother called me first
and when he told me the rumors,
I just didn't believe it .
I couldnt .
Yall dont even know . .
I was such a HUGE MJ fan . .
I recorded his videos ,
and would rewind them
and play them for hours
trying to copy his dances . .
I constantly jammed his CD's
listened to all his songs . .
Alot of people are saying
"damn , you acting like you knew him personally"
I didn't have to know him personally,
to be touched by his passing . . .
I loved him . .
He was a performer ,
The greatest one the world has ever seen .
Everyone in the dance industry has copied him
It is a sad sad sad time for America
He will be missed . .
and will forever live in all of our hearts.

REST IN PEACE ,
TO THE KING OF POP . .
YOU WILL FOREVER BE THE KING

No comments:

Post a Comment