FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy 32nd Birthday , Kanye Omari West.



God birthed a genius 32 years ago today .
Yo - Where the hecks would I be w/o Kanye?
I definitely wouldnt be the same person you see today .
I'd be way less opionionated , and i might actually give a fuck .
He's inspired me so much , so much . . . SO FUCKING MUCH
His music, takes me to a better place, It's just so fucking nice .
He has defintely left his mark on this world & on my life ,
I really hope he has a bahm birthday , surrounded by loved ones <33

Happy 32nd Birthdayyyyy
WE LOVE YOU YEEZY !

No comments:

Post a Comment