FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Monday, June 8, 2009

Daddy-Fat $tacks .

------------

It's Christoper Agboola ,

part-time Lover, full-time Friend (8


Holy Donuts ,

I love my little brother .

He's so funny & reminds me of me .

Not really, cause he's not as cool and shit .

But I still love him, & call him every night
(even tho' he doesnt answer so he can talk to his hoes)

ashy ass african .

He enlightens me , and I adore him <3

I feel bad for you, if you dont have his ugly ass in your life .

I guaruntee , your missing out .

1 comment:

  1. I've been having this bimbo in my lifee since the eighth grade .
    Lol .
    He's funny as hell .

    ReplyDelete