FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Apologies ;

Well Damn ,
I havent blogged inawhile .
Im sorry , to all my followers .
Everyone starting making one and shit.
It started annoying the hell outta me .

Alot has happened,
Like my 18th birthday
my high school gradaution
& my vacation to Virginia
and etc, and shit .

But Im not back-pedaling
Im just going to go forward and
try to blog more often
which should be easy
seeing how I have a laptop & no life (:

Let's start with tonight , shall we?
It was Game 2 on the NBA Finals .
The Magic just lost to the Lakers after Overtime .
Im crying silent tears right now , what the fuck?
I guess because The Orlando Magic remind me so much of myself .
People doubting them & shit .
Thinking they couldn;t do it .
I believe in them, I fucking love them .
From the beginning , I said they were going to the Finals .
People called me crazy , but shit . Who was right?
This game was so intense .
I was yelling at the TV and shit .
Every shot they made, made my heart jump
& Every shot they missed, made my heart scream .
They were so fucking close, and they didn’t win .
Ahhhh , this shit fucking makes me wana go do cartwheels & drink beer .
Okay not really, but fuck it . Whatever .
I really wanna change the channel to Sportscenter -
but they gun all be on Kobe Bryant dick & shit
and I dont really feel like hearing all that .

FUCK KOBE BRYANT .

Rashard Lewis & Dwight Howard are my heroes <33



No comments:

Post a Comment