FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Sunday, March 22, 2009

We live, We learn .

I've learned alot in my 17 years of breathing .
I've learned that God is greater than any battle .
I've learned that I am not like other girls .
I've learned that I will do for me , since no one else will .
I've learned that Mary Jane has slowly but surely
become my best friend to confide in .
I've learned that time doesnt heal all wounds .
I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many years you have lived .
I've learned that love isnt anything like the movies .
I've learned that people that actually dare to be different are the true heroes in this world .
I've learned that actions speak alot louder than words .
I've learned that my pride/temper is my worst enemy .
I've learned that family wont always be there
+& most boys are scandalous hoes .
I've learned that commitment is a scary, adult thing
that really should not be rushed into .
I've learned that people are fake +& just tell you what you want to hear - and best friends are never forever - I've learned that forever is a lie - nothing lasts forever .
I've learned that people's true colors will come out
in due time, and you must pay attention .
But I've also
learned that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change - no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that .
I've learned that true soulmates are not perfect, in fact they are far from it, your soulmate is someone who pisses you off on a regular basis ; makes you face your shit
+& isnt afraid to hurt your feelings . .
I've learned you can do something - in an instant
that will give you heartache - for life.
I've learned that my tougue has a million bite marks
from all the things I never said .
I've learned that first loves are unforgetable and life altering & the pain will never fully heal .
I've learned that if you love someone, tell them, bcusz hearts are too often broken by words left unspoken .
I've learned that missing someone hurts the heart, physically, mentally, and emotionally .
I've learned that a relationship will last if the emotion and mental comes before the physical cusz regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place .
I've learned that my greatest strength
is also my greatness weakness .
I've learned that niggas are not necessities
+& neither is sex .
I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret - It could change your life forever.
I've learned forgetting is alott harder than forgiving . &+ it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I've learned that it's taking me a long time
to become the person I want to be.
I've learned that every dark cloud has a sliver lining .
I've learned that honesty is truly the best policy .
I've learned to stop daydreaming about things that will never happen & dressing up for the boy that will never care
I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words - It may be the last time you see/talk to them.
I've learned that high school is only a step
along my staircase to success .
I've learned to let go .
I've learned that my dreams are too bigg for this town .
I've learned that I fall too hard +& too fast .
and i've also learned that you can keep going long after you think you can't.
I've learned that I, alone am responsible for my actions .
I've learned that it is best to forget how you feel
+& remember what you deserve.
I've learned that the rich are the most unhappy .
I've learnedd that dreams are not always attainable & sometimes you must know when to move on with your life . Ive learned that life is a bitch +& always let you down .
I've learned that I must control my attitude
or it will control me .
I've realized how insane I'm going for someone that's a big celebrity & 6 years older than me - but i am in love, i dont choose who i fall in love with, so why judge something that is completely out of my hands ?
I've learned that love can make you do crazy shit, love can make you feel for someone you don't even know, love can be the best feeling the world, but it can also be the worst .
I've learned that shit, love isnt very beautiful when your bawling your eyes crazy and the knife keeps getting closer & closer to your throat .
I've learned that my mother has dissapointed me in so many ways that I cant even look her in the eyes anymore .
I've learned that my feelings for him will fade,
but never completely dissapear .
I've learned that on the contrary, most people that go to church are huge hypocrites .
I've learned
that all the memories can they make me laugh so hard, but mostly make me cry because of how fucking much things have changed .
I've learned that things will never be the same -
Mo City will never be the same
& that is the biggest heartbreak of all .
I've learned that sometimes,
the people you expect to kick you when you're down,
will be the ones to help you get back up.
& sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
& just cause someone don't love you the way you wanted
doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken, life will go on . shit happens . we live, we learn, we crash, we burn . this, too shall pass.
I've learned that my background and circumstances may have influenced my opportunities & who I am,
but I am responsible for who I become .
&+ just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other .
I strongly believe noone will ever know me like myself .
I've learned that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.
I've learned people are HEARTLESS .
I've learned that credentials on the wall
do not make you a decent human being.
I've learned that the people you care about most in life are sometimes taken from you too soon & too sudden .
I've learned that knowing death is a part of life
doesnt ease the harsh pain any less .
I've learned that crying does help .
I've learned that I am not perfect ,
not even a lil bit close ,
but I am doing the best i can .
As I'm living , I'm learning just like you .
I've learned that i only have one life to live , and i will be damned if I arrive at the grave in a well perserved body, but i'll skid in sideways, hair wild, clothes torn, breathing hard, screaming "shit, what a crazy ride !"

2 comments:

  1. I've learned that despite her problems (which Lord knows we all have) my little sister is one of the most amazing people I know. And I love her and am proud of her. No matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this<3
    PUBLiSH iT(:

    -Gracie Graham♥

    ReplyDelete