FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The truth? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH .

FUCK THE TRUTH .

Dudes lie to me & so i lie them BACK .

im tired of these pussy - hungry little boys .

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO ME THAN
WHAT LIES BETWEEN MY LEGS .


I want to meet a dude who stimulates my mind ;
who I can talk to about the the tough times i had in life ;
& the fact that I dont know if I can
keep a relationship long enough to be somebody's wife .

I want someone who is my BEST friend ;
who I cant stop laughing whenever he's around

I want someone who treats his mother like a queen
who has GOALS in his LIFE but still
wastes money on dumb things, like Nikes & Weed

I want someone to watch football games with on his couch
& argue about who's the best wide reciecver in the league
( andre johnson, if you were wondering )

I want someone who cares about me ; to WAIT .
if you want some QUICK PUSSY,
tell me that UPFRONT .
so i can let you know it AINT going down ;
& you can move on to the NEXT chick .
instead of acting like you really like me
wasting BOTH of ours time .

God, why cant boys be HONEST ?
is it so fucking HARD to tell the truth ?

Are there ANY real men out there ?
I am slowly but surely starting to lose hope for the black men in America .

No comments:

Post a Comment