FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Though we've come , to the end of the road ; Still I can't let go . .


Enny .

Your funeral was today .

It was hard . really hard .

When I walked in the church ,

Your casket was open ,

& As I looked down to see you just once more ,

The tears ran out like a water through a hose .

Saying Goodbye was the hardest part .

You were just laying there , Gray & Stiff

Not joking around . No lanky walk .

I saw Kendrick ; it was good seeing him .

It reminded me of all the good times us 4 had together .

Typing this is hard , Eno .

It hurts, its hurt then, & it hurts now .

My soul is crying . . It's not fair .

Your family kept strong . . .

Im praying for them .

Your sister shared some bible verses .

& 3 friends got up & shared memories with you .

We all are so saddened by this, so shocked .

We miss you. It hurts .

We love you, so much .

We'll see you one day

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss...sometimes we just can't understand why things happen the way they do. Be strong, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may his soul rest in perfect peace..
    stay strong and remember God will never give u more than u can handle

    ReplyDelete