FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Thursday, April 2, 2009

high thoughts = sober words.

Tell me every single day how you'll never break my heart
seduce me with your unrealistic promises
get me sky high off your mesmerizing lies

Tell me how im the only one for you
grab my hand ; hold it tight
kiss me with those smooth brown lips

Until . .
The only at 3am phone calls
The brush-off's, the agruments .
These promises we break
These games we play
These hearts we break
These lies we tell

Until . .
He no longer gives a fuck
& Neither do I
The girls you fuck
The tears I cry
Sleepless night
Wondering Why

Break my heart & make it hurt
Let all the insults bang in my head
Make me feel I'd rather be dead

It's been 5 months .
Im tired of pretending .
Im tired of trying to find another you .
Im tired of the loneliness .

But you dont care anymore,
so why the fuck do i still do ?

Im not a princess
This aint no fairy tale
I dont get the happily ever after

Life is real
Boys lie
people cheat
and feelings change .

. . Some people , say it's holding on that makes you strong
But I think No . It's finally knowing when to let go

No comments:

Post a Comment