FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Monday, May 3, 2010

Oldie But A Goodie ; Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness ft. MGMT, Ratatat

"Tell me what you know about dreaming, dreaming,

You don’t really know about nothing, nothing,

Tell me what you know about night terrors, everynight,

5am, Cold Sweat, Waking Up, Through The Sky

Tell me what you know about dreams, dreams,

Tell me what you know about night terrors, nothing.

You don’t really care about the trials of tomorrow,

Rather Lay Awake in Bed Of Sorrow ."





This song, makes me cry.
Just hits so close to home.
Scotty. Kid.. . you understand me.

"Oh My ___, Why i drink so much and smoke so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment