FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Monday, May 3, 2010

Bullshit x Vodka Shots

I wish I was more normal. Less complicated. More trusting. Less of a loner. . . I hate being "different" sometimes. The constant stares. The constant bullshit. The constant haters, tryingt o break me. I wish I was average, sometimes. . Then maybe I could last in a relationship, or trust my friends. Maybe I could go somewhere without being gawked at. maybe i wouldnt have 500 million thoughts running through my head at one time. Maybe I wouldnt smoke so much green.

Im tired of being the outcast.
I stand out so much ,
I'm getting jealous of those that fit in . .




No comments:

Post a Comment