FOR YOUR INFORMATION :

Yes, I'll have some videos, and pictures, & some new shit I like every now & then . But Sorry Kiddos - this blog wont be about "what's hot, or new, or instyle" . It wont be center on celebrities & new shit coming out, because honestly I could give less of a fuck . This blog will be centered around my thoughts, my poems, my wishes, my dreams, and my escapes .

Monday, November 30, 2009

fuxckthat .

Man, Love aint shit.
ATTENTION : pre_teens
it aint shit like the movies .

So, he's caking extra hard with
me when im at SFA .
I mean, calling me BABY
sweetie. telling me how much he loves me

I get back home
and this boy stands me up
TWO nights in a row.

I didnt go to this huge party
on wednesday night
because he said he was
coming to get me

NEVER CAME -_-

and then the next night
I snuck out my ____'s car
and drove 45 minutes to see this dude
ONLY FOR HIM NOT TO BE HOME .
then i wait from midnight - 6am for him.

NEVER COMES HOME -_-

isnt that some fukced up ish ?
like seriously?!

and he STILL hasnt called
ONCE to apologize . .

im hurt.
but shit ,
people change,
boys lie,
but life doesnt stop
FOR ANYBODY .

moving on with my life .
he will be , "a love that never was" .

No comments:

Post a Comment